"Very friendly and respectful"

Im in ward 3 at the moment, ive been here just over a week and the staff have really helped me deal with my moods and are always there to greet me with a smile, I dont think it would be possible to be treated any better, from day 1 the staff feel like they are your true friends, i hope to learn to cope with my issues and I have no doubt that with the help of the amazing staff here that i will be able to accomplish that.

For the first time in a long time I dont hate myself and i owe it all to the support I'm recieving in here, I couldnt thank everyone enough!

As for all the negative reviews... I'm not sure where they were exactly but they clearly were not in ward 3, its amazing in here! :)

Thanks again

Response from Becklin Centre

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding the care you are receiving on Ward 3 at the Becklin Centre.

It is really encouraging to hear how having the right support and guidance can make a huge difference.

The feedback you have provided is very welcomed and I will pass on your positive comments to the staff on the ward.

I am sure they will be delighted with your feedback.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences with us.

Clare Blackburn