About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

Everything, poor communication, diabetic, but given sugar drinks twice by mistake, dehydrated due to problematic drip 75% time not working. Not given anything to wet lips as totally nil by mouth, lips cracking. Not provided with proper documentation about my operation which was quiet complex, a consultants scribble on scrap paper does not suffice. My needs although previously explained were totally ignored. Operation never went through in the end, had to liase with Pals to get things sorted out, I am due my op in 2010, all but a different one as advised against the one they initially had me down for.....thank god it never went forward. Ward staff were lazy, some even rude, took more that 10 attempts to get my drip in, ended looking like a voodoo doll, a very bruised one

Wish me luck, I hope next time is a more pleasant experiance

Response from King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

Thank you for taking the time to comment about King's College Hospital. I am very sorry that you have concerns about the service you received at King’s and would like to apologise on behalf of the Trust.

If you would like to discuss your concerns further, can I suggest that you contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) who will be happy to assist you.

Once again, I am sorry that the service you received was not satisfactory.