"Treated mom with respect & kindness,"

About: Worcestershire Royal Hospital / Accident and emergency Worcestershire Royal Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

My 79 year old mom was taken to Worcester hospital due to a fall at home. She was treated very quickly & efficiently by the staff, despite them being under immense pressure. She was seen in A & E by Maria who managed to re-align her broken wrist / arm bones without causing her too much extra pain.

Maria was absolutely brilliant & treated mom with respect & kindness, such a lovely "bedside manner". Mom attended the outpatients clinic today & again had the best care we could wish for.

The staff were fantastic with her especially Carol & Ben in the plaster clinic. We would like to say thank you to everyone at the hospital for your excellent service.

Response from Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Thank you for leaving your comments. I am so pleased to her your mother was treated quickly and efficiently, this is high standard of care we aim to deliver.

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding a member of staff in A&E; it is a real boost to our staff to be told that they are providing good quality care. I will make sure your appreciation is passed on.

Kind Regards