"The service was brilliant and it really worked"

About: Beeston Central Children's Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

I soke to my health visitor about my child, s difficult and aggressive behaviour. It was suspected my child had AUtism and life was very hard. I felt emotionally drained. And could not cope with his behavior. The health visitor referred me to Me to Sure start children centre for support. My support worker Sheree came and I did a programme called 1 2 3 magic which was brilliant and really worked. His behaviour is better, he still has some off days but generally he is loads better. He is now listening and doing more what I say. My child has had a diagnosis and we are all working together to help him. Sheree has signposted us to services where we can get more support.

Response from Tina Hancock, Sure Start Children's Centres Service Manager, Broxtowe District, Sure Start, Health Partnerships

Dear 'LovingMum'

Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely comments on this forum.

I am so pleased that the service you have received from your Children's Centre has benefitted both your and your child and you are in a stronger place going forward.

May I wish you and your family all the best while you get through this period in your life.

Please keep in touch and if you require any further support and guidance we are happy to help

Best Wishes