"Conflicting information given by staff"

I'm in this hospital on a section 3, the consulatant on Nelson ward , Oak House agreed to 30 mins a day outside twice a day- escorted leave with a member of the nursing staff, as of 14/05/15 leave has been refused with no explanation given! Complaints form asked for from primary nurse, still waiting for one!

Today no escorted leave, considering my state of mind and the reasons I am here, The staff here are making my agitation worse rather than helping me get better! They are failing me and failing in their duty of care towards me and my treatment!

Siobhan Smedley inpatient,

Response from The Lambeth Hospital

Dear Siobhan

I am very sorry that you have had a negative experience of our services and for any distress this may have caused you. We have contacted Nelson Ward and asked them to look into your concerns and how they might be addressed and we will let you know the outcome of this. We have not given them details of your name.

In the meantime if you need any further support please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service either by email PALS@slam.nhs.uk or by telephone 0800 731 864 (select option 2)