"Thank you Ambulatory Care unit"

About: Queen's Hospital (Romford)

I was recently referred to the Ambulatory care unit at Queens hospital by a lovely consultant I saw whilst admitted at King George hospital. From the first to the last time I attended the ambulatory care unit, I can definitely say that the staff, specially nurses maintain the highest standard of patient care. The lovely nurses are very caring, understanding, friendly, respectful and extremely efficient. They are a blessing to the NHS. The nurses made sure that all the tests were carried out quickly and efficiently. Even though sometimes there weren't enough doctors to see the patients, I could definitely see the nurses working hard to get more doctors whilst reassuring and taking good care of all the patients waiting.

I can only hope that the clinic I've been referred to is just as efficient because the Ambulatory care unit have definitely set high standards. I have been to several clinics and been admitted in hospital several times but the Ambulatory care unit is the best clinic I've attended and credit goes to the staff especially the nurses. I am extremely grateful and would like to send my best wishes and special thanks to the wonderful team of Ambulatory Care Unit. The kind, caring nature and friendliness of the the lovely nurses definitely goes a long way in the patients' care and experience while in hospital.

Keep up the good work and thank you once again....

:) :)

Response from Queen's Hospital

I’m delighted to hear about your experience on our Ambulatory Care Unit.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this comment. It is wonderful to hear of the high regard you have for the nursing staff and the care and understanding they have shown you. This is the level of service I expect all of our staff to provide to patients, so I hope this continues in the future.

I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the District Nurse for this area so that she can share this with her staff.

Yours Sincerely