"Brilliant care"

About: East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance Hinchingbrooke Hospital / Accident and emergency

Early Sat morning just before Christmas needed urgent medical help, first responder was on site within mins. followed swiftly by ambulance crew, both were wonderful. A and E were so efficient, no waiting, scans followed within half an hour or so, and my operation was carried out by MR HARRIS and his team at 10. 30. at night. I could not have wished for better care and the outcome which could have been so very serious was a complete success, and this was all on a weekend when if you listen to the news more people are likely to die, thank you MR HARRIS and thank you N H S for a job well done.

Response from Hinchingbrooke Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind feedback - we will pass on your thanks to Mr Harris and his team and hope that you are now well on the road to recovery.

Response from Marian Burgess, Patient Experience Manager, East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the location we attended to so that we can track the staff involved.

Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

I hope you have made a good recovery.

Marian Burgess