"Excellent care received"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I was admitted to ward 32 with a severe dose of tonsillitis and have to say the care and treatment I received was outstanding both on the ward and in the A&E department beforehand. Staff were extremely attentive and caring and made sure I was comfortable at all times.

I was particularly impressed with the care that was given to an extremely vulnerable patient who was in the next bed to me. This patient needed someone with her at all times and each member of staff to do this was absolutely marvellous with her....i've never seen care like it before. Well done staff of ward 32 you are a credit to uhcw!

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience on Ward 32 at University Hospital, Coventry.

I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care that both you, and other patients on the ward, received. It is really pleasing to hear that you found our staff attentive and caring at all times.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Communications Team