"Chest pains 5 weeks ago to now."

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

After seeing my Doctor with chest pains I was given an appointment at the Cardio Unit at Q.A. within 8 days, I went to the appointment and had my procedure which identified I needed a Coronary Angioplasty (Stent) within 3 weeks I was in Q.A. Cadiac Unit having my Stent fitted, from the time I went in for my first appointment to being discharged after having my Stent fitted, I would like to commend the Doctors and Staff for the way I was kept informed and who explained everything that was happening, this also included after care and what you should do, shouldn't do, diet and exercise.

I hope this helps to put into context what happens to anyone else who has to have this done and have concerns about this, I was treated very well by the Consultants, Doctors and Staff kept informed all the way through by a very busy Staff who work very long hours but don't show this to their patients, Hope your treated as well as I was.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dear Les

I am very pleased to hear that you had such a good experience within the Cardiology Department.

Please be assured that I will share this with the team involved who will be delighted to receive such positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you well for the future.

Kind regards.