"A&E visit 9am 10/5/16"

I had severe bladder infection. I was bent over, difficulty in walking & standing, crying in pain.

Reception staff ok, but one receptionist was a little snappy & borderline agressive. I know they have to be assertive but polite assertive is what's needed. Rudeness just shows you are not coping. Little more patience is needed. Better attitude in how you speak to patients is needed. These are people who are already not well & a little sensitivity would not go s miss. They probably do a good job but attitude could be softened didn't a little

Response from Ucc - Northwick Park Hospital

Dear Patient,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us, we take all feedback very seriously. I am sorry to hear your experience at the Urgent Care Centre was not a positive one. The level of customer service you describe falls below our expected standards and I apologise for this.

If you would like to discuss your concerns with Nida, our Service Manager, she would be happy to investigate this further for you. Nida can be contacted by calling the Urgent Care Centre and asking to speak with her on 0208 869 3445.

Many thanks