"Ward 17 rocks"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

After a consultation with the doctor I was allocated a bed on ward 17 the same day. I have to say I entered hospital with some trepidation as this was to be my first stay in a hospital in my 50+ years on this planet. My fears were very quickly allayed ,the doctors, nurses, in fact all staff were absolutely fantastic, nothing was to much trouble for them. The ward was spotlessly clean a credit to those staff members who take care of this. The food was really good, an excellent menu, plenty of choice. My experience from start to finish was all positive, thank you, thank you, thank you, ward 17 rocks. Best wishes to you all, Kevin.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your very positive experience recently on ward 17. We are delighted to hear that the care provided to you was of the high standard our staff aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured we will share your generous comments with the staff and management team on ward 17 and also with Catering Services who will be very pleased to hear you enjoyed the food and the varied menus.