About: Glenfield Hospital

I visited the allergy clinic today and would just like to thank everyone there for an incredible service.

From start to finish I was incredibly impressed by their efficiency, kindness and knowledge.

I was seen by a doctor who was outstandingly good at what they do and knew exactly what I needed (I've suffered with allergies for 27 years and they're the first person who's actually understood what's happening and sent me for the correct tests)

The breathing test nurse was cheerful and I was very comfortable around them and the allergy nurse was so professional and informative.

The blood test nurse, again, so lovely and outstandingly efficient.

Every single member of staff was helpful and cheerful and the hospital was beautifully clean and cosy.

The NHS is an incredible institution because of these people and I hope they get to read only the positive feedback because anything else is redundant for the service they're providing.

Many many thanks

Response from Glenfield Hospital

Dear Lucy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Allergy Clinic at Glenfield Hospital.

Your comments have been passed to all of the teams involved and you can be assured they will be very much appreciated.

We are deighted that you had such a positive experience during your treatment.

Best wishes, Communications Team, Leicester's Hospitals.