"My superb treatment is finished."

About: The Eastman Dental Hospital

I have attended Eastman's for over a year to correct my traumatic overbite. I saw a hygienist, had numerous x rays, molds and measurements taken - had a tooth removed, had surgery for an infection in my gum, had 2 root canal treatments - and then met the specialist who changed my bite and my life!

All along the way I found that I was treated with care and respect, but the specialist excelled with their care and approach, reassuring me, explaining things to me, and working very hard to perfect my teeth.

I certainly could not have been in better hands; the specialist gained my trust from the beginning of the process of building and changing my teeth and bite.

I remain slightly over whelmed (as are friends and family) with the whole experience, and am very grateful to the lovely nurses and everyone involved who helped along the way.

I feel that I was very lucky to get this lengthy treatment and will sing the praises of the NHS and Eastman's for a long, long time!

Rose Peel

Response from The Eastman Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received from the staff in at Eastman Dental Hospital UCLH and will feed this back to the team.