"Staff of high quality"

About: Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

We arrived In the A&E paediatric ward and were treated incredibly well you both doctors and nurses. They. We're very professional and approachable. They told me exactly what was happening and the next steps to follow with my son's condition.

We then had to stay two nights in the Neptune ward. The nurses I this ward are absolutely brilliant: In particular the nurse who did the night shifts. So professional and pleasant, always a smile no matter the time of day/night or pressure they were meticulous and very approachable.

The play therapist was such a help, finding the train set to keep my son occupied and give me a 5/10 minute break. They were a real saviour.

The person who takes the meal orders and cleans was very helpful and super efficient at their job.

My only complaint would be that at night due to the amount of noise and lights it is like torture and extremely difficult to sleep but the nurses try their best.

The parking fee of £10 a day is a bit steep but is the only alternative.

Response from Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

Dear Sir or Madame,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. They have been passed onto the management. If you wish to be contacted back in regards to the noise level and the parking fees, please write to us directly at pals@chelwest.nhs.uk

Kind Regards,