"Services provided in maternity department"

About: St Mary's Hospital (London)

This is a small message to state how satisfied and grateful I am for the help, support, great service, respect and kindness I was treated with when I came to labour to St Mary's NHS maternity team.

On 26April I went to hospital at 3 am directly to the birth centre. The team working during that time took care of me from the second I entre the centre until the end of their shift at 7. The next team to take over didn't continued top encourage me and provide me with lots of passionate support until decision was taken to transfer to 1st floor maternity department where I had to be taken care by the doctor. Again, didn't feel the change of departments as they took charge of me in a second I arrived untill baby was born on 26th April at 09.50 am and the great service kept on till the day my baby and I left the hospital on 28th April pm.

As it is my first baby, couldn't be luckier to be taken care by such a great team supporting me during the difficult moments of labour. Can never thank them enough and would encourage every pregnant woman to trust the St Mary's NHS maternity team.

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our maternity service at St Mary’s Hospital and wish to congratulate you on the birth of your child.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) has passed on your comments to the relevant service managers.

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust appreciates and values your comments.