"Thanks to A&E at good hope hospital"

About: Good Hope Hospital / Accident & emergency

Took my brother in law into A &E as he has cancer and had been vomiting for 24 hours.  It was very busy but the staff were very caring. The staff nurse and A & E doctor were extremely good, filling us in on what was happening. My b-in-law was made to feel as comfortable as possible, he was admitted and we would just like to say thank you to all the A &E staff for the care given.

Dear ang123

Thank you for your kind comments about the treatment and care given to your brother in law during his recent attendance to Accident and Emergency at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you felt both the nursing staff and the doctor looking after your brother in law were kind and caring.

I will ensure that your feedback is highlighted to the Matron for Emergency Department at Good Hope Hospital,, and the Clinical Lead for Emergency Services, who will both be thrilled to ensure your lovely comments are highlighted to all of the team who work extremely hard to provide a positive patient experience, often in difficult circumstances and pressures.

I hope my actions are acceptable and thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback it is extremely important to us.

My best wishes to your brother in law.

Marie Helebert