"transparancy inaccurate"

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

on the whole satisfactory but why the constant need to fob people off. if behind in clinics say so and say why. do not leave patients up in the air when they have cancer concerns. the stress is real and felt by many.

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Thank you for your feedback regarding Accident and Emergency services at Royal Blackburn Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so.

I am pleased that you found the service satisfactory on the whole, but so sorry that you felt you were fobbed off.

This is certainly not how we want our patients to feel when visiting our services.

We do take all comments very seriously and if you would like me to investigate further please contact me, Helen Ritchie on 01254 734471 or alternatively you can email me at helen.ritchie@elht.nhs.uk to provide further information.

Or if you prefer you can discuss any concerns you may have about our services with our East Lancashire Hospitals Trust Customer Relations team on 01254 733700 or complaints@elht.nhs.uk who can advise you of your options in raising these concerns further.

If you would like to share your experience in confidence with an independent organisation please contact Healthwatch BwD on 01254 504985 or info@healthwatchblackburnwithdarwen.co.uk

Many thanks again for commenting.

Helen Ritchie