"I am disgusted"

I booked an appointment for the pain management service at this hospital.

A week ago I received a letter informing me that my appointment had been cancelled and a new appointment was given to me.

This appointment was very inconvenient for me so as you would I called to rearrange it.

I called last Thursday after I finished work but there was no one on the phones, so I left a message.

I received no notification that my message had been delivered, so yesterday (Wednesday) I called back.

I lovely person on the switch board told me that if I leave a message someone would call me tomorrow, so of course I explained my disgust with this service and left my number and lunch hours with them which they gave to who ever was on the phones this morning.

I still haven't received a phone call.

this is not professional and I am disgusted with the quality of care I have received.

Response from Renacres Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I have recently commenced in post as the General Manager and as such I am currently reviewing all recent feedback. Although I’m disappointed our service didn’t meet your expectations, listening to patient feedback, positive or negative, is crucial to improving our service for future patients. I have taken your feedback on board, and hope that if you are visiting us again, you have a more positive experience. If you would like to discuss further please call the Hospital and ask to speak to the General Manager regarding an online review. Again, thank you for your feedback.