"Waste of time... But nice day out"

About: The Eastman Dental Hospital

I went for TMJ treatment or I thought I was, hospital it's self is quite nice and staff are cheery and helpful and even the dentist or consultant I see was rather nice and did explain what they thought was wrong with me and what they recommended ....as they started to mouth the words TM I stopped them there as yes I already know what it is and then they Carries on explaining about self help and again I know I already do every bleeding thing you have said and you have diagnosed what I already knew? And then pain management ... I've done it... Eliminate stress?? Ok, and no more, I actually thanked them and made my way out of building an absolute waste of time and if you suffer any form of mental health you will be traded exactly the same because I have developed bulimia because of the jaw problems and I sincerely hoped Eastman would be the answer as the last hospital I was with said it was the best . As for staff and clean yes a good place if you are slightly depressed forget it !

Response from The Eastman Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feed back to us. We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Eastman Dental Hospital, UCLH. We would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) via pals@uclh.nhs.uk or by calling 020 3447 3042 so that we can look into this.