"The care I received in the maternity ..."

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

The care I received in the maternity ward and delivery suite was exceptional. During a 21-hour labour and complex delivery, I was treated in an incredibly warm and caring manner, and felt very well informed throughout. The midwives were professional, calm and supportive, and included my husband in a meaningful way; the consultants, doctors and anaesthetist did an equally brilliant job. In all, I was confident that I was in safe hands throughout my time in the hospital and remain incredibly grateful for the positive experience I had of childbirth there.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to University Hospital of North Durham in 2010. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774