"A big thank you to NHS Kettering crew"

About: Kettering General Hospital

just wanted to say a big thank you to NHS Kettering crew who attended me when I had a serious injury on my chin.

First, I have been checked by a lovely paramedic (east midlands ambulance service), full of compassion patience.

Later at night been other doctors very nice to me, but in the morning when I was sent to have face surgery (where the waiting area is 7-8), the doctor was wonderful. While doing the surgery (few stitches to close the opened wound on my chin) been very funny, sociable, explained everything very clearly seemingly worried! Although I had to wait very long, since the middle of night, all that great thoughtful service made it up to me completely! Everything was very professional and great work of team!

Wonderful job. Thank you very much.

Response from Kettering General Hospital

Your feedback regarding your experience with the paramedics and the care you received in the

Accident and Emergency department is wonderful. I am really pleased you have taken the time to share such positive comments on NHS choices. We are proud of our team and work hard to provide kind, compassionate and professional care. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the East Midlands Ambulance Service and the wider Accident and Emergency team.

I hope you are healing well.

Rebecca Norton