"From A&E to Bluebell A"

About: Queen's Hospital (Romford)

On Saturday 23rd April I was taken by ambulance to A&E from my gp surgery with respiratory problems. Due to recent negative press I was quite apprehensive but need not have been. From arrival I was treated with the utmost respect, care and consideration by each and every member of staff I came in contact with. My treatment was started immediately.. I was moved into a unit (can't remember the name) until a bed was found in Bluebeel A where I stayed for a week. The ward was spotlessly clean, the food was delicious, the staff were fantastic and the 'room service' was first class - the best hotel I've stayed in for years!!!!! Well done Bluebell A, hope the Chief Exec gets to read this.

Response from Queen's Hospital

Thank you for your comments regarding you recent admission via A&E to Bluebell A ward.

Firstly I hope you are recovering well.

It is lovely to hear that despite your initial concerns about Queens Hospital, your experience was positive and exceeded expectations.

I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the Divisional Nurses responsible for these areas in order that they can share your feedback with the staff and I will also forward this to the Chief Executive so that he is aware of your experience.

Thank you for taking the time to leave these comments.

Yours Sincerley