"Very impressed"

I have had to visit the PRUH on many occasions over the last 3 years first I had to have several small procedures where I was in for just the day. I was being treated in Gynocology by a doctor who was absolutely brilliant. I was treated with respect and they seemed to understand that I had white coat syndrome and was very very patient with me.

Next I was being treated for gallstones I chose to go to the PRUH again because of my past experiences. I was told I would be in to have my gallbladder out within 3 months and because they were busy I was taken into the chelsfield park private hospital which if course was special but I was seen within the three months by my doctor from the PRUH

I'm afraid I can't remember their name but they were a wonderful doctor and I had no problems at all after I had my gallbladder out. I cannot speak highly enough of this hospital. Of course it's only my opinion but I would always choose to go there if I was given the choice.

Response from Princess Royal University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback.

It is good to hear of the wonderful care and treatment that you received whilst using our services at the Princess Royal University Hospital. I will send your very kind comments to the teams involved in your care.