"Sanderson suite"

About: St Helens Hospital

I have been in the Sanderson suite today for a minor procedure and was so impressed that I felt I must thank you all publicly (after all I am the first to complain when things go wrong) every member of staff who I came into contact with today treated me with dignity and respect, they were completely professional throughout the day. I felt completely at ease and knew I was in the best place. The place was spotless, radio playing softly in the background and all the staff friendly and helpful. I want to thank you all for today as it actually didn't feel like I was in hospital at all. You all should feel very proud of how you run that day ward and the theatre I attended across the corridor. I can not fault you in any way.

Response from St Helens Hospital

We are always pleased to receive positive feedback about your experience and our staff.

This recognises their hard work and dedication to ensure that you have a positive experience as a patient with us. We can assure you that your feedback has been sent to the team on Sandrson Suite so that your comments can be shared with the wider team.