"Praise for the Pink Rose Suite"

About: Diana, Princess Of Wales Hospital

I was referred to the Pink Rose Suite following a mammogram at the mobile breast care unit. My care at both venues was amazing. Indeed the nurse that met me at the Pink Rose Suite was the one that did my mammogram at the mobile unit and was so friendly that I was immediately put at ease in what I considered to be a tense time. My partner was allowed in the consulting room with me and was also made to feel welcome. The consultant quickly and clearly explained why I had been recalled. To our relief I had a breast cyst which was treated during the appointment. The appointment and treatment lasted for less than half an hour.

My partner and I would like to thank all of the staff for the way that we were treated at the hospital. Nobody wants to go to a breast care clinic, but the staff of the Pink Rose Suite made our visit a a lot more bearable.

Thank you.

Response from Diana, Princess Of Wales Hospital

Hello Janet, thank you so much for your fabulous review, which has been shared with the team. It's wonderful to hear your visit was so smooth and efficient - as you say, nobody looks forward to these appointments but the staff do their best to make them as stress-free as possible.

Best wishes,