"Amazing service"

I've been to Birmingham Dental Hospital after having a really painful decay tooth wich was infected, the nerve was exposed. I waited 2 days and finally went to see a private emergency dentist, they basically told me that I needed to pay £800 for extraction and other stuff doing. They made me feel really guilty about the all experience.

I thought about it for ages, should I give a chance to NHS? Should I pay £800 and struggle with money for months? I called this private dentist and he said he could not see me until 3 weeks, perfect when you're in pain...... At this point, I simply gave up and went to Birmingham Dental Hospital.

I cannot express my gratitude enough, the place is really really clean, new and modern. The staff was really caring and gentle. I suffer from dental phonia and nearly cried twice and they made me feel so comfortable. I had my extraction done, I didn't really hurt to be honest. It was a really good experience.

Response from New Birmingham Dental Hospital

Dear Cecelia

Thank you for your feedback which will be shared with the clinical team in Primary Care.

Our new Birmingham Dental Hospital is a lovely modern and clean purpose-built environment which is helping us to deliver the best care we can to patients.

I hope you make a good recovery from your extraction.

Yours sincerely