"A private hospital with long government processes"

About: Bmi - The Alexandra Hospital

My wife is pregnant, and GP suspected gallstone; she has been in severe pain since last 3 weeks - and GP's recommended scan wpuld take 3-5 weeks before it could be done in government hospital. So we decided to go privtae. I called up BMI Alexendra Hospital to enquire about queue for ultrasound scan, and they confirmed that it could be done in 2 days (after following all the protocols). I was happy and asked my GP to refer us to this hospital.

After the refer from GP, For 3-4 days constantly I had to call up the hospital to get the appointment and they kept giving me 2 answers: -

- we will call you after following all the protocols to schedule appointment.

- sorry we cannot get anyone from our scan unit to check about your wife's appointment scheduling.

This is worst than any government hospital, despite charging you so bad.

I am not sure where do we raise such concerns so thought of leaving this feedback. Do not consider this as a choice if uou are in a hurry.

Thanks !

Response from Bmi - The Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for bringing your experience to my attention, I am disappointed that on this occasion we did not deliver to our usual high standards, despite the sensitivity of your issue. Please be assured that I am looking into this. Please could you contact me at the hospital directly so I can discuss with you in more detail?

Many thanks,