"Hysteroscopy See & Treat Clinic"

About: St Richard's Hospital

Wow! I was dreading this procedure and was terrified about coming along for my appointment. I needn't have worried. I saw the most wonderful consultant and their amazing team. To a woman, they were kind, sympathetic, supportive, caring, professional, good-humoured and thoughtful. Whilst still an uncomfortable and unpleasant procedure, I felt in the safest of hands and empowered by the information I'd been given. Furthermore, I know that I could have voiced any concern, however small, at any point and it would have been taken seriously. I'd like to extend my thanks and gratitude to the whole team for putting me at ease. It was a wholly positive experience for this normally hospital-phobic patient. Thank you!

Response from St Richard's Hospital

Thank you very much for your positive post.

It was lovely to read that the staff looked after you so well and we will pass on your comments to the department.

Sometimes the staff do work hard under pressure and therefore it can be a real morale boost to read comments like yours and can really make our day!

So thank you again for taking the time to write in this way, it really is appreciated by all of us and we hope you are making a good recovery from your procedure.