"Excellent care from all staff"

About: Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust

My husband spent some time in Worthing hospital last week, and received excellent care and attention, firstly in A&E, and then in the critical Care Unit. We as a family were treated very well by both teams too. It was a very frightening time for us, and we were supported so well, with help, information and tea!! The medical staff were very happy to explain all aspects of his care, both then and in the future with his condition. As well as the medical staff, I can't praise the domestic team enough, as the ward was constantly being cleaned. Well done Worthing Hospital. You made a very difficult time for us all, easier to cope with. You thoroughly deserve your recent award. Please pass my comments on to the team at A&e, and the critical care unit.

Response from Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you very much for your great feedback with regard to your husband's treatment.

Medical, nursing and support staff, including our cleaning teams, work so hard to ensure the patient experience is as positive as you describe and they will be delighted to be acknowledged in this way.

We shall ensure all the staff and departments you mention are made aware of your lovely comments.

We all hope your husband is making a good recovery.