"Mount Vernnon Physio Department"

About: Mount Vernon Hospital

So impressed with Mount Vernon's physio department yesterday.

I've always been assigned to Hillingdon Hospital in the past for physio, which is always so disorganised, rushed, dreadful parking and a very stressful experience and such a high turnover of staff.

(The MRI department at Hillingdon was excellent), however, their x-ray department was a complete shambles.

Mount Vernon had a proper gym, my physio took time to find out how my injury occurred, checked to see my notes/xrays/scans, manipulated my injury to see the extent of my movement and then took me to the gym area to go through some exercises I need to do in order to gain back strength in my knee once more and hopefully prevent having surgery.

At last, a hospital that looks at each patient as a case by case basis - it was as good if not better than private treatment!

Thanks Mount Vernon physio!

The whole experience was a good one and everyone so friendly.

Hillingdon Hospital could learn a lot from you!

Response from Mount Vernon Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you were very impressed with the standard of care you received from the Physiotherapy Department at Mount Vernon and we will pass your feedback on to the team there.

However, we are very sorry to hear that you have found that Hillingdon Hospital has not met your expectations previously.

We are always looking for ways to improve the services we provide, so if there is any specific issue that you would like to raise further, please phone me on 01895 238282.

Graham Coombs, Physiotherapy Manager