"Consultant in respiratory medicine"

About: Epsom Hospital

The consultant is the most intelligent, sensitive, and pro-active respiratory medical practitioner I have ever encountered. They have kept me well for many years with my distressing chronic chest ailment. Before they came to Epsom Hospital, I only received crisis therapy and had to be ill before anything was done about it. The consultant's approach is entirely different. They monitor the whole person and acts to prevent acute phases happening in the first place.

In my view, this person deserves honouring and I am not speaking figuratively. Their skill and dedication need to be recognised by the hospital and more. They need more help and assistance in their clinics. They treat all patients with utmost respect and kindness and they deserve much praise.

I do hope the management at Epsom Hospital will recognise their greatness as a doctor and treasure the fact that they operate locally.

Response from Epsom Hospital

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience with the consultant caring for you. We'd really like to share this feedback with them - if you are happy for us to do so, please send details to communications@esth.nhs.uk.