"Excellent support from Staff"

About: BPAS Doncaster Clinic

After having a bad experience at another BPAS clinic, I travelled down to Doncaster as it was the closest place to me that could carry out the Medical Abortion.

At arrival me and my Mother were greeted with kind friendly faces which made me feel at ease straight away.

I felt very scared when the nurse told me that I had to go upstairs without my Mother but all of the staff there made me feel safe and were very supportive.

I had to stay over night in the Clinic, but was continuously being monitored and reassured by the nurses.

As the Medical abortion didn't work fully, I was then the first patient to be sent into theatre in the morning for the surgical abortion. Again the nurses were all very supportive throughout this.

When I woke up I was provided with tea/coffee toast and biscuits, and was reunited with my Mother.

I'd just like to say a huge Thankyou to all of the staff and Doncaster BPAS, you were amazing x

Response from BPAS Doncaster Clinic

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, we are very grateful for your kind comments and I can assure you that they will be passed on to the relevant Manager. However, if you would like to discuss your previous experience privately, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards, Pam Field, BPAS Client Engagement Manager (email: clientservices@bpas.org).