"Wonderful care from start to finish"

I have recently been an inpatient for surgery and would like to thank everyone involved for the wonderful care support and understanding I've received. From the first outpatient appointment, investigations, surgery, aftercare and discharge I felt I was important as an individual. I was always treated with 100% care and understanding, and felt totally safe. Everyone was caring and professional and make the whole experience less stressful . I would recommend to anyone what ever care they need to use this hospital and its facilities. Thank you very much on behalf of myself and my family .

Response from Rivers Hospital

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is so important that appreciate and thank the staff when we receive compliments, and also that we address and investigate anything that could have been done better. We are very proud of our staff at Rivers and their hard work and dedication. Please be assured that your comments will be passed on to all staff and thank you again for taking the time and trouble to give feedback.