"I can't thank them enough"

About: Calderdale Royal Hospital Huddersfield Royal Infirmary / Accident and emergency Pinderfields General Hospital

(as a parent/guardian),

My daughter was 9 months old and she stayed out overnight for the first time. I had a call about half 8 at night saying she'd been burned/scalded, but no one knew how bad just that my darling little bubba was in agony.  She got rushed to hospital..(huddersfield) and they medicated her, bandaged her up and sent us over to Halifax hospital (where she was born). At that hospital on the childrens ward they were so lovely and so careful with her, but in my opinion Halifax was better due to the care she was given, after that though Pinderfields childrens burns unit did amazing after care, I cant thank them enough.

Response from Adele Muir, Assistant Manager of Patient Experience, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I will ensure your comments are shared with the Children's Ward.

I do hope your daughter is making a good recovery.

Regards

Patient Advice & Complaints Service

Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust Huddersfield Royal Infirmary Acre Street Lindley Huddersfield

HD3 3EA

0800 013 0018 | patientadvice@cht.nhs.uk

Response from Paul Jepson, Patient Liaison Manager, Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Kelsey1232

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted that you were happy with the care provided by the Plastics team at Pinderfields and I have relayed your feedback accordingly.

Please accept our kindest regards going forward.