"Last week I was a day case at ..."

About: Kettering General Hospital

Last week I was a day case at the Endoscopy unit. I was pleased with all aspects of how I was treated. I was particularly impressed with the friendly, caring manner of all the nurses , and of the way they told me what they would be doing before, and during, the procedure.

Nothing

Response from Kettering General Hospital

Thankyou for posting your comments about your experience of the endoscopy department. It is always good to receive feedback about our services here at KGH as this helps to support our ethos of "improving healthcare together" and provides assurance that the services we offer are of a high standard.

These words of compliment will be shared with all staff in the endoscopy department and they will be pleased to know that you have recorded your positive experience whilst in their care.

It is reassuring that you felt fully informed and supported throughout your treatment by our staff and that you would recommend this hospital to others.

Thankyou once again for taking the time to post your opinion on the website and for sharing your experience of KGH with others.

Carolyn Ginns