"I cannot stress enough how highly I recommend the team."

About: Galloway Community Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

The anaesthetist came to see me before my operation and after examining me and establishing my sleep apnea he said I may awaken during the operation, which horrified me. However, I awoke as surgeon Mr Srivastava was energetically manipulating my hip. I barely had time to congratulate them on their efforts before I drifted off again.

I cannot stress enough how highly I recommend Mr Srivastava and his team.

I was informed about every aspect of the treatment and am very thankful that I live in this country with our NHS.

The subsequent nursing and physio were excellent

Response from Michaela Cannon, Patient Feedback and Complaints Co-ordinator, Patient Services, NHS Dumfries & Galloway

Dear Attentive92

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted you had an excellent care experience.

I have forwarded your comments to the staff concerned as I know they will appreciate your kind words. We are indeed fortunate to have such a committed and dedicated staff within NHS Dumfries and Galloway and it is always heartening for staff to receive such positive feedback.

If you have any further comments or improvements that you would like to suggest please do not hesitate to contact us.