"Cannot fault this hospital or staff"

I had the misfortune of needing admission to hospital twice in 2014. Both times I was acutely unwell and didn't know what was happening to me. My social worker helped me get booked in on both occasions and then the staff took over. Both occasions they were kind and approachable. I felt like they were interested in me as a patient and wanted to help me recover. Apart from a few small difficulties in getting my point across about my care the hospital staff from the cleaners all the way up to the doctors and nursing staff cannot be faulted. I have to say I'm very surprised at the ratings being posted but maybe that's because people are more likely to post when they are unhappy than happy which is a shame because I didn't experience any of the difficulties others seem to be. Unfortunately I'm unwell again atm but am having to deal with a different trust so can't get admitted to sunflower court and that is a huge shame as I believe the care I receive there would help me recover faster. Thank you to all of the staff I encountered during my 2 stays for your care and patience with me. You made a huge difference to my mental health. And In a good way.

Response from Goodmayes Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding one of our services, it is only through feedback such as yours that we can continue to improve the services that we provide.

Quality and Patient Safety Team