"Brilliant service"

About: Peterborough City Hospital

My wife had a fall on 1st April and from the time the call was made to emergency service s things were excellent. First comes the paramedic who with kindness and compassion ascertained the damage and quickly arranges transport. Next the Ambulance crew with more bags full of kindness and compassion, who remain at her side until the overstretched hospital staff are able to take control. These quickly working as an efficient team work out what is required to start my wife's treatment and a road to recovery. So what if we went over 4 hours. Everyone that treated my wife did a brilliant job and we were satisfied. We hope the people we had taking care of my wife will get their just rewards. They do provide a brilliant service. We would be lost without them. Well done all.

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to respond following your visit to our hospital. It is always a pleasure for our staff to read comments such as yours and I will ensure they are passed on.

Lesley Crosby