"Absolutely fantastic"

About: Ipswich Hospital

I am rather fortunate in the fact hospitals are places I have managed to avoid for the most part in my life. That changed one Tuesday afternoon when I had an accident at work and had to call for an ambulance. This arrived quickly and from that moment I knew I was in good hands, the paramedics were fantastic and liased well with the A&E staff at Ipswich. We headed straight into resus on arrival where every part of the process was explained to me, I was strapped to a rather uncomfortable spinal board but the staff worked quickly to get me onto a bed as soon as they were satisfied I was fit for such.

Everybody made me feel valued and treated me with respect and dignity. The best news of course is I sustained no serious damage which made my visit even better. I thank everybody invoked my my care that evening.

Response from Ipswich Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this fantastic feedback which we will be sure to share with the A&E team and our colleagues in the Ambulance Service. Every good wish for the future. I know that the team will be really pleased to have your warm praise. It is very much appreciated.

My thanks,