"Efficient service with great nursing"

About: Monklands District General Hospital / General Surgery

Admitted through go bay in ward 4. quick, efficient service with great nursing and medical treatment, my subsequent treatment within main ward 4 was great not from a feeling Ill point of view but for the high standard care and attention through from domestics nursing staff and medical staff thank you

Response from Rory MacKenzie, Chief of Medical Services, Monklands District General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Tigerfeet,

I am delighted to hear of the high standard of care you describe as part of your admission to ward 4 at Monklands Hospital. It is particularly pleasing to hear you describe the care being consistently good amongst all members of our healthcare delivery team and I will ensure that your experience is passed on to staff who work in ward4.

I do hope that you are recovering well from your recent illness and thank you for taking the time to share your experinec with us.

Response from Karen Black, Senior Nurse, Surgical & Critical Care, Monklands Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Tigerfeet,

Thank you for your comments relating to the "efficient service with great nursing and medical treatment ". I will be happy to pass on your comments to the nursing, medical and domestic staff within Ward 4.

Hope you you are recovering well, and many thanks once more fror your comments.