"Gynaecology Department"

I have been passed around from pillar to post, have never seen the actual consultant just two medical students one of whom hadn't even heard of the drug I am taking, and knew nothing about my condition. The first "doctor" I saw sent me a summary several weeks later with so many facts completely wrong, including easily checkable things like my age.

The precis of our discussion and the discussed outcomes were also inaccurate and my words were misrepresented.

After sending me for an MRI scan no one has contacted me with the results 7 weeks later. Despite my calling twice to ask for results, so in effect I am stuck taking a very a strong drug that may not be doing anything to my condition.

I honestly find this department to be incredibly incompetent and I have absolutely zero faith at this point.

I would recommend if you want to be treated with respect, not used as a guinea pig by unmonitored medical students, be listened to, given accurate information, not misrepresented and not left hanging over very important results that you ask your GP to refer you to another facility where you will be treated with professionalism.

Response from Circle-Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre

We are sorry to hear that your experience in Gynaecology department did not meet your expectations. We would like to hear from you directly to discuss your experience please contact the Governance Team on 0115 924 8391.