About: Horton General Hospital

Parking awful ! Staff attitude abysmal and rude! Whatever happened to dignity in the NHS?

Cattle Market better run than this department! The assessment Nurse asked me about 5 times if I was diabetic? Would ask me a question then wouldn't let me reply! Another nurse just walked in during examination! The nurse took bloods, I was told they were experienced but the nurse really hurt me and bruised my arm. I could go on but not enough room to put everything in this little box. Seriously reconsidering wether to go ahead with the operation at this hospital! Not happy !!

Response from Horton General Hospital

Thank you for your comments regarding the Accident and Emergency Department at the Horton General Hospital.

I am very sorry that your care lacked the compassion that we expect all our patients to receive.

Please be assured that your feedback will be passed onto the Service Managers responsible for A&E at the Horton General Hospital. We would welcome the opportunity to investigate the issues you have raised and provide you with a response.

If you would like us to do this, please do not hesitate to contact the complaints department on 01865 221728 or at complaints@ouh.nhs.uk and a co-ordinator will be happy to discuss the complaint process with you.