"Waste of time"

About: Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Had shoot gun pellets in my legs. After years of trying to get removed just always reason not remove. Went to get one removed witch is deep in my leg causing pain. I said where I think it is after scan I was 1 inch out so was told not removing it. So turned up 7 30 for op for nothing. Just had problems with ed&e for years. If u can use a different hospital u will be better off. just don't care about people.

Response from Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to our attention. Feedback from our patients is invaluable in helping to us to improve our services. We are sorry that they care you received on this occasion did not meet our usual high standards and we regret any distress caused as a result. Please be reassured that it was not the intention of the staff involved to cause you any upset. Nevertheless, we would like to apologise for the impression you received.

I am sorry I cannot provide a more personal reply here. However, we would be happy to do so if you contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) team on 01392 402093.