"Great Hospital and staff"

About: Faversham Cottage Hospital

I don't often leave reviews for many things but i have to say this about Faversham Cottage Hospital and the staff that work in there.

At the end of January 2016 my late grandmother was transferred from Kent & Canterbury to Faversham nearer her home for further care until she would be fit enough to return home. Unfortunately due to the nature of her what i will call illness without going into detail this was where she ended up spending her final few weeks before passing away.

I cannot fault the hospital especially all of the staff who played a part in her care in those final weeks.

You are all a credit to your profession and from myself and family i thank you for your support to my Nan and family throughout with access etc.

Response from Faversham Cottage Hospital

Dear Smify,

We are very sorry to hear that your grandmother passed away.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the great care she received whilst at Faversham Cottage Hospital.

We are so pleased to hear that you feel the care was faultless and that the staff supported your Nan and family throughout.

Your kind comments will be shared with the staff and also with our Director of Nursing and her team.

Please accept our condolences and thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Best wishes