"Well Done Pilgrim"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I had reason to stay in Pilgrim recently and i can honestly say i was treated with the upmost care and dignity, from the trolly staff to the doctors, everyone seemed so warm and caring. The cleanliness from what i saw was very good. The meals as well were very good and appertising, something that i didn't expect. Thankyou to all. S Gill

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at the Pilgrim Hospital.

Such positive comments are a big morale-boost for the staff, and I would like to pass these on to the team that were involved with your episode of care.

Could you I please ask you to e-mail me direct, at Sharon.kidd@ulh.nhs.uk, with either your date of birth or NHS number, and brief details of your stay. I can then ensure the teams that were involved with your care get to read your lovely comments.

Best wishes

Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience Manager

Dear Sue

Just wanted to say thank you for contacting me today. As promised I have shared your story with A&E and the 7th Floor and I know the staff will greatly appreciate your very kind words.

I have also shared the story via Twitter and also on our staff closed Facebook page so all members will be able to read it.

Many thanks