"Tongue tie clinic excellent"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

We were so impressed with the tongue tie clinic as they have made such a difference to my daughters feeding and health. We were seen within two weeks from referral and were given advice over the phone to help with feeding during that time. The clinic was well organised and the staff were lovely. We were given excellent aftercare and they even gave us written information as we were a little stressed to be able to remember everything at the time of the procedure. I can't say thank you enough to your team and the hospital my daughter is now thriving and is a much happier and contented baby.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback about our Tongue Tie Clinic. We are really pleased to hear that you were so impressed with the care and support you received from our midwives. Providing written information is so important, especially when parents are stressed at the time of their child’s procedure and may not be able to remember everything they have been told. We have passed your kind comments onto the team.