"Staff at Queens Gynae clinic are fabulous"

About: Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust

The staff are great, the procedures I have had here have all been exceptional. I would even go so far as to say one if the Doctors saved my life last year. However the admin side of the hospital needs a lot of attention. I had to hand deliver referral letters from my GP as getting a fax number or contact telephone number is impossible. Ringing the main Queens Hospital number doesnt get you anywhere and I must have spent an age googling for contact details for the Gynae ward. Constantly chasing for appointments. When you eventually get here, the service is great. Really Queens should put a contact number and fax for each team on their website I think.

Response from Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust

I’m delighted to hear about your experience, and thank you for taking the time to comment on your care. It’s wonderful to know that everyone has treated you so well, I will ensure that your comments are passed onto our Gynaecology team.

I am grateful for your feedback regarding contact information and I will pass this onto our Communications team for their information.

Yours Sincerely