"Rude staff, ridiculous waiting-time!!"

About: Heartlands Hospital

I brought my one-year-old son to the children's department. Having waited for 2 and a half hours I asked how much longer it was likely to take. The nurse, who was having a conversation with a group of other nurses, simply stated "I can't tell you- different patients take different amounts of time" .The rude/patronising nurse then went back to the other 'gossiping' group!!

A disgrace to the NHS and I can understand people's frustrations when they receive care like this!! This hospital is Waste of tax-payers money!

Dear Mo

Thank you for your post regarding your recent attendance with your one year old son at the Children's department at Heartlands Hospital.

I am disappointed and concerned to read the details of your experience and would like to speak with you directly to obtain some more information from you to enable me to highlight your experience appropriately.

I can be contacted on 0121 424 0808 or by email: marie.helebert@nhs.net and would really appreciate if you could contact me at your convenience.

I hope this is acceptable.

Marie Helebert