"No one rarely answers the phone"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I have been attending the haematology clinic at NMGH for 2.5 years apart for the 1 to 2 hour wait it's not that bad, what is annoying is I was sent for a ultra sound test on sun 13/03/2016 and I am still waiting for the results, I have phoned around 12 times and only got to speak to a person twice who both promised to phone me back, after 3days more of waiting still no contact and still no one at the clinic to take my call, so to day I looked at the reviews for this department and a lot of your replies tells them they can ring a contact num I think it's pls . Guess what I have been ringing all day today and its been engaged all day,

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We apologise that on this occasion we did not meet your needs.

We strive at all times to deliver the highest possible standard of care. We will use your comments to make improvements and forward your comments to the relevant area.

If you require any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 0161 604 5897 or alternatively email Pals@pat.nhs.uk.

The Pennine Acute NHS Trust