"Deben Ward"

About: Ipswich Hospital

Just had my baby son on Saturday I was on the Deben Ward and can't thank the staff there enough for their support and help during my stay.

For someone who has had past bad experiences at hospitals my stay with Deben has changed that. The midwives are lovely.

I can't thank my midwife enough for getting me through my labour you should be proud to have such a great valued member on your team. I wouldn't of got through it without their support. My son is doing well and I have this midwife to thank for getting us through it. they're a treasure.

I'd also like to thank the another great member of your team and has such a kind heart. This member of staff made sure I was comfortable and had food and drink to keep me going. They go that extra mile to ensure your stay is as pleasant as it can be.

Thank you just isn't enough. xx

Response from Ipswich Hospital

Very many thanks for this fantastic feedback which has been shared with all of the team on Deben who were thrilled to have your thanks and warm praise. Do hope you, your son and family are all doing very well!

Every good wish for the future.

Jan Ingle, Head of Communication and External Relations